Powered By Blogger
This Blog is dedicated to producing "beautiful" works of art.. *sarcasm intended* Please enjoy the black and colorful art.. You may use any of these materials... These will be produced daily.. Until i die..

08 October 2010

Wooh... TODAES A MOTHERTRUCKING FRIDAE!!

but.. 2 daes later is a MOTHER****** MONDAE!!! Well.. nvm.. atleast i get to see my friends and im not cooped up in a comfy bird cage.. AKA.. my house.

OK.. I admit.. Im sad.. Its no use covering your eyes when you're crying.. cos tears do flow so heavily.. no matter how much tissue you use.. It'll just keep on flowing like a leaking tank. Until you put a stopper to it.........

Well.. My tank is full of invisible ink.. and it tends to run.. Like anybody cares.. Except one person i met on FB.. RAIN!! AKA CAM!! AKA CAMERON!! she's like the only person who seems to care about her friends.. she spammed my FB notification with anything and everything.. But im grateful for it.. She makes me feel that i am not invisible.. but i guess if we do ever meet.. I'll slowly.. slowly.... become invisible to her..

BRILLIANT! TULIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment